It is a program of home visits for young pregnant women residing in the municipalities of Barranquitas and Orocovis. This program provides the support and tools necessary to strengthen the parenting process. In addition, it helps these young women to visualize a better future for their children and their families, helping them to make the best decisions.
- Support during prenatal and postnatal care
- Facilitate, coordinate and refer to services offered in the community
- Guidance on baby development
- Breastfeeding and vaccination education and support
- Support and education on home security
- Activities for the enjoyment of the family